Conserve Care provides home care services in Romford and Havering to the elderly and adults at risk.
Would you like a care service that puts the individual’s care plan at the focus of the person’s daily routine? What would it mean to you if the care social worker considered your mental health when planning the day?
Conserve Care provides care services in Romford and Havering to service users’ who desire better-personalised care. Our focus is to deliver person-centred care with Mental Health Awareness at its core.
We pride ourselves in providing care workers from the local area who have been trained to perform as care workers proficiently. Following the CQC https://www.cqc.org.uk/files/cqcs-position-care-certificate, all care social workers will have been introduced within the standards of The Care Certificate or equivalent.
Private Home Care for live in care or personalised care and support
Hire a care worker with the following qualities, when you use a reputable care service in Romford:
- Highly trained
- Excellent communication
- Person-centred care worker
- Flexible and able to work on agreed terms
It’s important to ensure your loved one is in the hands of a trusted and competent individual. A skilled care worker with person-centred principles will promote a better way of living for your family member.
Every person has the right to live a safe and fulfilled life, regardless of the circumstances.
Making a difference in Romford, Havering.
Home care services in Romford have been under pressure due to the covid-19 pandemic. Rest assured, we’re working closely with respective authorities to provide safe, personalised and respectful visiting care for all of our clients.
Care social workers will wear the appropriate PPE following company policies and procedures and respect the individual’s wishes if they would like further measures.
Care workers from the local area will build a more effective relationship with service users because they will better understand local issues and discussions. The care worker will also have a greater understanding of local services that could benefit the individual.
Conserve Care aims to train workers from all backgrounds regardless of age, ethnicity, race, gender, religion and sexual orientation.
Why Choose us?
- We provide a free, friendly care assessment based on your needs and requirements. You’re under no obligation to move forward with us if you’re unhappy with the outcome of our valuation. Conserve care puts the person at the centre of all our daily planning, and to us, active participation is essential when forming the care plan for the service user.
- All of our staff are friendly, well trained and hardworking care social workers. They abide strictly by the guidance given by the CQC and believe in delivering person-centred care at a very high standard.
- We’re a local business; Charles Marsh grew up in Romford and knew the local area. Our office is temporarily located outside of Havering, but our main focus is Romford and nearby towns.
- Conserve care takes mental health seriously and takes this into account when making decisions regarding the service user. Regularly, we encourage active participation to enable the individual to plan their day with us.
- No hidden charges or fees. You pay for the service you requested, and we deliver on the expectations, needs and requirements set out in the care plan.
- Home care services in Romford can also include; visiting care and live in care within a safe and supported environment.
If you would like to know more about the type of personalised care we deliver, have a look here https://conservecare.co.uk/personal-care/ for more information.
We also provide respite care in Romford. To find out more, click here https://conservecare.co.uk/respite-care/. Have a read.
Would you like to know more? Book a FREE Consultation to discuss our services in more detail and see if our Romford care services meet your demands. To schedule a call and learn more https://conservecare.co.uk/appointments/ follow the link.
How to get started – Home Care Services in Romford
Book a FREE Consultation with one of our staff, and then we will discuss the needs of your loved one.
Then, if you’re happy and would like to go forward, we would book an assessment of the individual’s care needs.
Your loved one will be assigned one or two care workers, depending on the safety requirements of the individual, along with a care manager to supervise,
We have a dedicated, well-trained team of care workers locally based in Romford and surrounding areas in Havering. If you would like to learn more about what we have to offer, book a free consultation with us today.